Digitalisation in changing times
Risks and Safeguards of a Data-driven world
The Privacy Office is more than happy to invite you to our free public event that will take place on:
8th of December 13h -18h
House of startups, room big bang, Luxembourg City
9 Rue du laboratoire, L-1911
The expert speakers of this conference will give an account of the most important individual and societal challenges of our modern digital world and how we can handle them, including privacy risks, outsourcing risks, automated decision-making and online manipulation. This event will be organised in collaboration with Luxembourg Legal Hackers.
Ceasing the occasion, we will also officially present the newest version of our responsible data management software, TPOmap 2.0, which helps organization to efficiently manage their data on top of facilitating their GDPR compliance.
Take a look at the full agenda:
- 13h00 Welcoming
- 13h30 Introduction – Sabine Mersch, Managing Director at TPO
- 14h00 Risks of automated decision-making – Angelica Fernandez, Doctoral Researcher at Faculty of Law, University of Luxembourg and Organizer of Luxembourg Legal Hackers
- 14h30 Dark Patterns: Online manipulation as a Privacy Harm – Arianna ROSSI, Research Scientist at SnT, University of Luxembourg and Founder of Luxembourg Legal Hackers
- 15h00 Coffee break
- 15h30 Cloud & outsourcing risks – Mirko Teroni, Managing Partner at The Advisory Group
- 16h00 Presentation of TPOmap 2.0 – Sabine Mersch & Gabriel Schnakers, Sales manager at TPO
- 16h30 Networking cocktails
This event is aimed at:
- Data privacy practitioners and researchers
- Anyone interested in responsible data management
Registration to our event is free!
If you wish to attend, please confirm your presence at firstname.lastname@example.org before the 1st of December.
We hope to see you there!